If your main language is not English - conkywx can display information and messages in your native language - contact me if you are willing to help with the simple translations. You shall get the FULL credit for your work.
Now Conkywx is 1.0 - Faster Sleeker - Additions and changes:
- Dynamic Moon
- Font to Image
- Trend Graphs
- Scrolling Weather Alerts
- Active Weather Alerts
- Tropical Weather Storm Warnings
- Moon Works for Both Hemispheres
- Bug fixes and tweaks.
- As many users are using various conky variants - conky is no longer a dependency but however - conky is still required. Please ensure conky - in what ever form - is infact installed.
- Refer to the included release notes for changes additions etc...
- To reduce duplication of effort - conkywx man page now has basic information and has a link to the wiki which is normally being updated real time as changes to conkywx are being made.
- If you are using Gnome 3 - own_window_type in the *conkyrc.sh needs to be changed to normal dock etc
- In some cases to have conky restart automatically you may need to give a sleep 30 - delay in your conky-start script
- *conkyrc.sh files are configured on XFCE 4.10 with compiz + emerald - you may need to tweak conkyrc examples for your DE
There is a wiki page conkywx wiki
|Arch linux AUR||Arch_Linux_AUR_1.0.0|
|Debian based Ubuntu, CrunchBang, Mint etc||Download version 1.0.0|
|RPM based Red Hat, Fedora, CentOS, Suse, OpenSuse etc||Download version 1.0.0|
|Stand Alone version you can run in your home directory||Download_version_1.0.0_sa|
For this stand alone version run the conkywx_fonts_assistant.sh file to install or remove conkywx fonts.
People - feedback from you would be great ;-)